Your house just got repossessed, you broke your leg, you lost three hundred quid playing bingo, you have in growing toenails, and halitosis, “will you explain to me” we hear you cry “how I can be happy just the way things are? ”
Okay, let’s get this straight, according to spiritual pundits your soul does not give one jot if you have in growing toenails or chronic halitosis, you have come to this world to be you, to be proud of who you are, and to build up a positive energy field in the process.
If these words sound like “cobblers”, know we understand why you are sick of preaching New Age nutters, Reiki Masters with ego issues, and battalions of self righteous crystal clinkers who tell you all you have to do is surrender to the light. Also, please believe we are not being insensitive when we say by learning to be happy with just the way things are your lifestyle will resolve.
Shakespeare once said
“It’s not the towering sail,
but the unseen wind that moves the ship”
And yes, in this life, your soul moves you to a higher vision of life. As confusing as it might seem to you, the world is shifting up a spiritual level and being happy about the irritations of life is the new way to “do it”. Stuff the Caring Nineties, the super caring 2014s will be a time when we will all start downloading high frequency energy and morphing into super, loving humans.
Here are a few “How to be Happy Just the Way Things Are” pointers. Some might surprise you, but being surprised is a positive, proactive feeling.
1. Accept the road hog, the queue pusher, and the rude customer service assistant with a grin and another gin.
2. As good energy is being directed at you send it back.
3. Never ignore “that colour does not suit you” observations.
4. Surrender to hours of excruciatingly boring conversation at cocktail parties with an earnest expression.
5. Tune into your aura, even if you don’t know where it is.
6. Let the catharsis begin; hug everyone saying “I love you”.
7. Know that effective personal transformation means never being afraid to wear a crystal on your head.
8. Openly sobbing over your computer when you finally get that promotion is okay.
9. Surrender to harmony and joy, even if your friend has made a lousy cup of coffee.
10. Do not be shy of building a screen wall in your front room; you are leaning to respect your boundaries.
11. Do not be afraid to confront your shadow side, even if it entails not wearing deodorant and forgetting to clean your teeth.
12. Do not be afraid of showing your lover how sensual they are in a dentist’s waiting room or a hair dressing saloon, be authentic.
13. Do not be afraid of channelling a being from the Planet Zog on the tube as you go to work, nobody will notice anyway.
Remember that you will feel better if you accept yourself, and what is going on around you. Authentic reactions to challenging situations is the new way forwards.
Seriously, there are so many folks who want to live an “accept just the way things are” style life. So just sigh to yourself when people mess up your magic circle and put frankfurters in your vegetarian salad. You believe that a spiritual life is a better way and so it is. no matter what challenges you!
(C)Copyright 2013, Psychic.Info 2813 (970)