You are awaiting a wonderful surprise, and are thinking of decorating the nursery. You do not want to make the mistake of painting the walls the wrong colour, so a baby gender prediction could be useful.
Your probable first approach is strictly mainstream medical. For example, amniocentesis, where amniotic fluid is removed from mum’s abdomen around about 16 weeks. Another answer is the ultrasound exam, which can predict the gender after 18 weeks.
You could also call a psychic who will tell you whether she sees baby wearing pink or pale blue, however be aware that most UK lines are unable to make pregnancy prognoses for legal reasons. A psychic however, will always advise you on the right approach to your pregnancy, and read the character of your future son or daughter to a tee. A psychic could advise you on strictly “housewife tales” solutions. One is tying your wedding ring on the end of a string, and holding it over your tummy. If the string whirls around and around you are having a girl, if it goes up and down you are having a boy.
As a last resort you could try the super folksy side of the baby gender prediction equation! For example, you look in the mirror and despair of your thinning hair, babe will probably be dressed in pink from head to booties. Others folksy baby gender prediction solutions are as follows:
- If your pregnant stomach is carrying so high you worry about it knocking your chin, little babe is a cutie boy child.
- If hubby/partner suffers from anxiety, and is morphing into a couch potato, you are probably right to knit a pink blanket for the cot.
- If your cheeks plump up even though you are eating zilch, you are carrying a little Miss Moppet.
- If you get to pick those acne spots on your chin on a daily basis, you are carrying a Gwyneth, Madonna or Britney!
- If you pick up a key by the thin end you are having a peaches and cream, by the rounded end you are having a sugar and spice. If you pick it up in the middle, hearty congratters, you are carrying twins!
- If you crave spicy foods and a beer in front of the TV, happily burping with your feet up, you are having a lad. If you just adore the sweeties and ice cream you are having a ladette.
- Turning a “whiter shade of pale” or a “desperate shade of green” at breakfast time could mean you are having a girly whirly.
- Another simple method is trusting your own intuition. Research has shown that 78 percent of mums are perfectly capable of predicting their baby’s sex.
The most important thing about baby gender prediction is to realise that whatever package baby comes in, they are a soul incarnating on planet earth, and you are their precious mummy. So you will love the little darling whether you knit pale blue booties or pink, (some mums go for the white option to avoid confusion). The more metaphysical mater will leave the choice to a Higher Power, or just trust that the acne on the chin has got it right! So get out those knitting needles and mix that wool, you never know you might have two of each!
(C)Copyright 2013, Psychic.Info 1065 (1106)