You have been overweight for many moons, and are tired of lugging around that extra stone. You have tried various fad diets, to no avail. Recently, you have been thinking radical plastic surgery, since fasting on lettuce just does not “do it for you!”
Perhaps it is time to go for the metaphysical diet then? If you are scratching your head let us explain. The word “metaphysical” originated from the ancient Greek, and translated means intangible dimensions. The metaphysical diet therefore utilises subtle thought energies and creative visualisations to change attitudes to food.
So let’s check out the top ten tips!
- Attach photographs of the body you would like to manifest on your bathroom mirror and concentrate on the image for at least three minutes every day.
- Write affirmations, repeating them to yourself on a daily basis, one could be “I am growing slimmer and more beautiful every day and in every way!”
- Go on apple and grape fasts. These are effective when done under medical supervision and if coupled with positive affirmations can help eliminate toxins, water retention and bloating.
- Create a beautiful collage of what life will be like after you have lost weight. You could cut images and inspiring phrases out of magazines and paste them on to a piece of paper. Gaze on the collage every day for 15 minutes.
- Learn to love your body as it is, see the good points. For example your glossy hair, large eyes, beautiful shoulders and bust line. You need to stand in a positive place before you start work on weight loss.
- Somewhat in the same vein, shift your reality from weight gain to weight loss by accepting yourself, for loving yourself for who you are!
- Bach Flower Walnut is excellent for defusing negative perceptions and letting go of the past. Check out Bach Flower remedies with a therapist or herbalist.
- Use EFT, otherwise called the Emotional Freedom Technique, to “tap away” obsessive eating habits. Check out EFT’s “chakra tapping techniques” on the internet.
- Give yourself a date and timescale. For example motivate yourself to lose a stone in 90 days, with affirmations like “I deserve to be slim and beautiful by 1 January 2012.”
- Get yourself a Labradorite crystal. It supports will power and enhances inner worth. It also balances metabolism and kicks nervous eating habits.
If you would like to learn even more about slimming the metaphysical way, call one of our astro advisers. They will look into planetary aspects piling on the weight. Jupiter, for example, tends to widen the girth and the sun sign Taurus loves all things “foody!” On the other hand, Pisces finds boundaries challenging, so they could “inflate”. The planet Neptune might sabotage every diet you have ever tried, and a Moon/Pluto placement could result in emotions being repressed by over eating.
The metaphysical approach to weight loss has proved very successful. Geraldine found looking at her collage inspired her diet. She also discovered a tendency to nibble as she hung out in the kitchen. She subsequently relaxed in the lounge, and began to lose weight immediately.
An astrologer will examine planetary aspects concerning attitudes to diet and body image. Do not be surprised to learn useful tips. In fact, you could end up super svelte in far less time than you ever imagined, simply by going for the metaphysical diet!
(C)Copyright 2013, Psychic.Info 731 (1383)