So what is serendipity, is it a sort of Pollyanna state of mind that includes wandering around life with a perpetual and rather stupid grin on your face? No, it means you expect a miracle and you ain’t going home until you win the happiness prize.
The question we want to ask however is do you really “get” Serendipity, do you actually know what it is? Well if you have doubts, serendipity is a challenging situation that turns out to be a miracle. For example, when you don’t get the job but get the girl, or a dirty Petri dish in some lab shows up a bacterial overgrowth that morphs into penicillin and saves millions of lives.
Serendipity is knowing the earth is not flat and discovering America to prove it. Serendipity is a divorce gone wrong, but a life going right. Serendipity is meeting your soul mate in the pouring rain, without a penny in your pocket.
In fact, spiritual people know life is one serendipitous adventure leading up by ways and high ways, down hills and mountains. Whatever happens you can be sure a serendipitous person will experience marvels in their life. So when everything seems so darned wrong, the boyfriend does not call, you did not get the job, the sun never rises that old Forrest Gump saying comes to mind! “My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” ….. and then you “get it”, in other words there he is, the love of your life smiling at you from across a crowded bus queue.
So what do serendipitous people do to ensure their life is such fun?
- They pin their kids’ drawings around their desk; they even frame them, and give them away as birthday presents. Who knows someone might spot amazing talent?
- Serendipitous people brain storm to resolve problems, and then invite everyone out for a pizza when the problem is solved.
- Serendipitous people stick affirmations to the bathroom mirror, like “I am happy, functional, and in the best of health. I say welcome to another day!” and then go do their shift down the coal mine.
- Serendipitous people stick useful information on lift walls, coffee machines and the boss’s filing cabinet just in case someone picks up on their “change the world for the better” ideas.
- Serendipitous people are not afraid to share inspirational views with people in bus queues, the tube, down the dry cleaners, even if they are pointing a gun in their faces.
- Serendipitous people are not groupies. They leave groups to those who think only other people can make them happy.
- Serendipitous people always have a drawer full of sweeties and a shelf full of chocolate boxes; you never know when a sugar loving angel might come call.
- Serendipitous people say things like “we’d just sit out and wait for the stars” alla Forrest Gump.
- When a serendipitous person falls off a mountain they always have time to grab the strawberry growing on the edge.
- Serendipitous people hang out with the “hope brigade” often in the most dire of circumstances rarely giving up on their dreams and always ready to fall in love with a person, an idea, a dream or a mission.
Serendipitous folks know they are “Chosen Ones”, even if they stand on the edge of pain, suffering and death. Like Forrest Gump they will come to this conclusion, “My Mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don’t think so, but they do!”
(C)Copyright 2013, Psychic.Info 2887 (847)