They are spiritually evolved or claim to be. They go around with a peaceful expression on their faces, and yet at the first opportunity they will cut you to the quick, caste dispersions on your blocked auric field, your skew whiff chakras, your imperfect aura. The odd thing is you never asked for their opinion, yet they act as if they know the deepest recesses of your soul.
There are many wonderful healers walking around this planet, sincere, loving, highly spiritual people who would do anything to help you evolve, and stand by you in the process. But even in the highest echelons of spiritual “beingness” the bully lurks.
So how do you protect yourself from those who infer you are a spiritual ignoramus with a closed heart chakra, from those who rather than enhancing your soul’s journey encourage your inferiority complex?
Yes, bullying comes in many shapes and forms, it can occur at school, in cyber space, in the workplace, in institutions like hospitals and social services, and yes, unfortunately in the spiritual new age environment.
So how do you spot a spiritual bully disguised as an enlightened master? It is difficult because they cover their tracks. If you protest they will say things like “You are projecting your issues on to me” I am your mirror image” “You are not taking responsibility for your dark side” They are convincing, and believe they always have some Metaphysical Ace up their sleeves, but all they have up their sleeves are bad vibes and manipulation ploys.
Here are some ways to spot the New Age Bully:
- They will claim you are hexed and only they can remove that black magic spell.
- They will tell you that you had many past lives as a mass murderer.
- They will spread rumours about your bad vibes.
- They will want to be the centre of attention, expecting you to praise their spiritual gifts and fall at their feet in homage.
- They will boast about their close relationship with the Dalai Lama and how he told them they are a chosen one.
- Cyber spiritual bullies will sneak on to your Facebook page and attempt to pinch your friends, even your clients if you are a healer yourself.
- They will insist they see a nasty googly in your aura and that it is out to get you.
- They will insist your house is haunted by demon spirits even if your domestic situation is idyllic.
- They will talk down to you always suggesting that “Your trouble is bad karma.”
- They will turn your Reiki session into a living hell by telling you that your dark side is so pervasive you need ten years of intense healing.
- They will predict bad things, and upset you for days.
How to deal with a New Age Bully:
- Report them to the Reiki Master or Psychic Institute they hark from.
- Laugh at everything; crack a joke like “My karma just ran over your dogma!”
- Take martial arts sessions.
- If they just will not let up, scream a mantra in their face.
- Agree with everything they say with a vacant look on your face.
A New Age Bully ended up in prison not too long ago. US James Arthur Ray famous for his New York best seller “Harmonic Wealth”, was convicted of three counts of “negligent homicide” when participants of his Sweat Lodge ceremony suffered dehydration and died His methodology was said to “heighten the spiritual core” instead he had created a lethal boot camp for the soul, his behaviour was controlling and manipulative!
New Age bullies are not that frequent due to the determination of spiritual people to be of use to their fellow man, and to stimulate loving feelings, and healing results, but they can show up, and if they do run in the opposite direction.
(C)Copyright 2013, Psychic.Info 2845 (951)