Do you ever acknowledge the fact that you have more than you need to express your gifts, to be exceptional in other words?
We all know about extraordinary people who have more than come up the plate. But in your case, you might feel as far away from extraordinary as chalk is from cheese. You might even feel that “extraordinary boat” passed you by long ago, and if you were to ever do anything mildly interesting it would be a miracle, let alone extraordinary?
Well, read our lips you are extraordinary even if you don’t know it, so rather than getting depressed about being a boring person, start striking out, even reaching for that “impossible dream” as the song goes.
First ask yourself what extraordinary actually means to you. Does it mean climbing Everest, looking twenty years younger, getting a recording contract, moving countries and lifestyles, falling in love, or just watching your prize roses bloom?
Base line advice about how to be extraordinary:
- Play down the negative sides of your personality and accentuate the positive. In other words stop picking on yourself because you don’t match up to some media image of what being extraordinary is about.
- Go for that impossible dream, so you invented a failsafe cornflake packet opener? Don’t hold back, pick up the tab and get it out there.
- Don’t morph into a grinning mask, become a genuine smiley, get those incisors in order and floss and rinse after meals.
- Don’t believe anyone when they tell you being extraordinary means getting the livery serving cocktails by the pool, be simple hearted and you can even enjoy life in a one room apartment over the betting shop.
- Get up earlier so you can organise your shower, breakfast and fashion statement, step out into the world looking a hundred dollars.
- Never begrudge brain storming sessions with friends and colleagues they are the break through devices that lead to extraordinary lives.
- Never give space or time to critics, well unless they say something that will make your looks scintillating and your make up less smudgy.
- Work on what you are good at, and work hard, you could start becoming excellent, and even attract big time attention!
- If your washing machine is leaking remain emotionally detached.
- Do not be afraid to help a person or animal if they need you.
- Try and understand another person’s point of view before coming down on them like a ton of bricks.
- False modesty is most unattractive but so is being unable to acknowledge or appreciate another’s talent.
- Do not be afraid to say you are sorry to those you hurt; it will improve your karma and your mood when you see that smile on their faces.
- Forgive and let go of someone who hurt you.
But being extraordinary is also about something else, something very special. It is about coming into alignment with your spirit, and emanating your magnificence. It is about tuning into your destiny, and allowing it to fulfil you. You cannot be extraordinary if you refuse to acknowledge your passion, your love and your special gift. Perhaps you don’t realise how beautiful, how kind, how loving you are, perhaps it is about time you did! So one, two three, get ready for success and wake up to the light within, now that is truly extraordinary!
(C)Copyright 2013, Psychic.Info 2669 (917)