Psychic Daddies – If you are a dad dealing with a super “terrible two” take heart. There are solutions other than a month detox on a funny farm. If your offspring is over active, over talkative and over the top have you ever considered that you could be the father of a child genius of if not, an Indigo child? If you can, drop the idea that all metaphysicians are just plain bonkers and read on. Preparing yourself for some interesting theories about an “Indigo Sonny Jim” and how to deal with his bizarre attitudes to life!
1. Psychics have seen Indigo children with purple or blue auras.
2. Indigos can read your mind.
3. Indigos have access to greater depths of human experience.
4. Indigos lack focus, and tend to day dream.
5. They have a difficult time remembering past events.
6. They distance themselves from cliques.
7. They do not conform to society’s mores.
8. They will both scream and smile a lot as babies.
9. They feel they do not belong to this earth and tend to point to stars and planets a lot.
10. They are rebellious and will not stand for injustice or rules.
11. They will chat with spirits, or invisible friends.
12. As they mature, and they will have difficulty integrating religious mores, because they believe spirit is expansive and un-nameable.
13. They are intelligent yet have low grades in school.
14. Often they are on edge, wacky, over active and difficult.
15. They hate repressive impositions.
16. They remember other planets and other lives.
17. They have difficulty creating long term relationships.
18. They have advanced DNA structures and abilities.
19. Indigos cannot be around toxic environments.
20. They will want to stand up for those who cannot defend themselves like abused animals.
21. They want to go home, and their home is universal.
22. They will have natural healing gifts.
23. They will emanate heat, and charisma.
24. They will talk to the dead, and predict what Christmas presents their mum bought for them.
25. They can have X ray vision.
26. They are both artistic and a whizz with the computer.
If a child acts strangely, is unlike their peers, is extrovert and introvert at the same time, and from one second to the next they laugh and cry, they are an Indigo. The dangers are they might he over medicated, or seen as bizarre, and teased Therefore it is very important that a dad defends his special child and does not let him fall victim to rigid educational mores, or others impositions. An indigo child that is understood by his dad will make a considerable mark on the world, helping many evolve or ascend way beyond 2012! So Dad worry not, you are on the right track for you have produced a boy wonder!
Of course you might see the above as total fantasy. After all an overactive, over talkative child could just be a pest. However, it is very unlikely they are just a pest, and more likely that you are the parent of an indigo child, and they will adore their dad, and read his mind, predict his day, and see spirit guides around him. Certainly, hard work but never a dull moment!
(C)Copyright 2013, Psychic.Info 469 (839)